Guest Health & Wellness & COVID-19
The Sea Meadow Inn is open! We are extremely excited that we can get back to providing exemplary service in the cleanest environment. We will be opening a little differently this year and we want to share a few noteworthy items as they relate to COVID 19. It is so important that our guests be comfortable traveling again. Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast owners have been working tirelessly together to apply the most stringent of safe measures to provide the utmost in precautions, and PEACE OF MIND. We want you to feel safe coming back this year and every year thereafter.
Your stay at the Sea Meadow Inn will be wonderful! You will be able to enjoy your lovely room, our peaceful back deck over- looking our tranquil grounds with flowers in bloom. We are doing so many things to make you comfortable during this time so you can relax, which we all need. It is time to plan a trip to the Cape, where you can enjoy the beaches, the warm sun, sunsets, and wonderful sounds of nature!
To make all this enjoyment a reality, we will have to dance to the beat of a different drummer! Yes, we must dance. My Mom has never stopped dancing and she is now 102! One of us will move to the left, and one of us to the right, all while maintaining 6-foot distancing. But do not forget to smile and say hello as you pass by! Smiling and being grateful is something Covid 19 should NOT take away from us.
WE GOT THIS!! WE CAN DO IT, together!!
Rest assured, The Sea Meadow Inn is in full compliance with all State and Local mandates to keep us all safe!
We all must wash our hands ALL DAY LONG; we know we must sanitize ALL DAY LONG. All will be required to wear our masks while in public areas of the Inn!
We must be so mindful, and we truly need everyone’s help to make this a successful season!
Here are just a few especially important notables:
- Each morning our staff will receive a temperature check with an approved thermometer. We will wear protective gloves and face masks while at the Inn as part of our new uniform look.
- Our guest pantry will be temporarily unavailable for use but should you have a special need of refrigeration for medicine please call us ahead of time so we can work to accommodate your request.
- Guest room housekeeping will change. The Inn has chosen to temporarily employ a 24-hour wait period between bookings as part of a cleaning protocol to allow for deep cleaning.
- Our staff will not enter your guest room throughout the duration of your stay unless mutually agreed to ensure complete safety for you. Special requests should be directed to the Innkeeper.
- Guest robes will be provided by request.
- Beach towels are provided by request. Beach chairs will be provided by request and will be sanitized between uses.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be located conveniently throughout the inn.
- Breakfast will be served differently. Due to the size of the Inn we can provide spacious seating in the dining room, on the outdoor deck, and on our garden lawn.
- Additional guidance will be provided at check in.
- Our staff will always be available by phone to answer questions and provide answers to questions!
WE GOT THIS!!…. Now, WE NEED YOU!!!! MOM IS READY!! SHE HAS HER MASK!! Unfortunately, her system is too sensitive for travel currently, but she smiles, she dances, and she says hello with love!!!
We cannot wait to see you again! Please stay safe and healthy!
All our best! JoAnn and Mom